Friday, June 19, 2009

Day 13


Okay so Today is day 13, It was a great day! Day 12 on the other hand was a horrible day.

I just got off the phone with my BFF Mother in Law and I feel even better, She is the best Listener/supporter! I am so blessed we share such a bond. We discussed my upcoming diet stage change, for which I am really really excited as it gives me alot more options such as fresh fruits and peanut butter!Anyways we talked about everything! Can you beleive that I have a Mother In Law that I can talk to about anything I mean any thing! She just crackes up when I am funny and scolds me when I am naughty.

Well I hung up feeling 20x better than ever and pumped up!!

Thank you My Darling!!! You made day 13 The best!!!

Love, your loving Daughter,

Lori


PS: I forgot to mention that I weighed in on Monday and I have lost 13 pounds! Yipeee~

3 comments:

Victorian Lady said...

Wow! Way to go Idaho! :) I have a mother in-law like that too. Glad you are feeling better! :) If I were local, I'd bring you a watermelon...they are my favorite! :)

Raechelle Ivy said...

SO proud of you!!! I love watching you go through this...I can't wait to join you in a few months!!

pchickki said...

So proud of you Lori. I am your BIGGEST fan and you WILL succeed!
Love you
Mom