Monday, June 29, 2009

THIS AND THAT!

We have had an exciting couple of weeks here, Monday June 8th I had my surgery, I was laid up the first week. My Brother and Sister in Law came to visit, and brought some of Donovan's favorite cousins, Then fathers day came and Donovan sang during church with is Kids Chior. So Precious!! then Babe's 40th Birthday! and then Little man is learning how to cook and he made his first dinner.

Our super fun visit with The Garbarino's Las Vegas Division!

Happy Fathers Day! To the Best Father I know!!!

Happy 40th Birthday, Babe! Isn't He so handsome!!


Spreading the sauce!

Spreading the Cheese

Ready to go in the Oven

The finished product! Mini Pizza's Yeah! Little Man!


I am doing great and have lost a total of 16 pounds!

Blessings

Lori

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

"BEAUTIFUL".... keep up the good report!!! Love your pictures and of you family. I am so (joyed up) for you!! Praise God, he is faithful and loves you so!!

Love, J

Raechelle Ivy said...

OK those pizzas look sooo yummy!!!!!!

I am so proud of you!!! I met with the dietitian today for the first time. I really want this for me!

pchickki said...

So this is your new menu? Yum!
I am sorry I miss this post...Happy Birthday to my beautiful handsome wonderful gorgeous SON!!!
I LOVE YOU DANGI

Unknown said...

mmm ! we love bagel pizza's. Tell Donovan, Auntie Mica would like him & Bri to make that when you come visit!! Hugs, Mica