Saturday, October 25, 2008

The Unique Halloween Swap


I joined Patti's Unique Halloween swap because I feel ready to start creating again. I had a wonderful idea and I have practiced this technique a couple of times with great sucess. However this time it bombed and from that point on I was so disapointed that I couldn't think of anything I wanted to create.

I had decided that this time I wanted to try to create something more mature than my more jouvenille look ( don't get me wrong I love my style) I just wanted to branch out a bit so here is what I came up with. Hope you like!

Blessings

Lori

6 comments:

pchickki said...

I love what you have done....it looks three dimensional ! Great job!!

I will post all ATC's at midnight tonight so tell everyone to drop by my blog and VOTE. The winner will be chosen at Midnight October 28th!
Good Luck

Love you and I am happy my wonderful son is doing better!

Loafers or Pic Line?? Hummm.
Love you all
Mm

Celestial Freak said...

Nice! I love the angel cameo on it!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Job Lori!! You are such a natural at this, love it. I wish I can see you this weekend along with Mica and the kids!! Miss you...xo Jeannene

Fete et Fleur said...

This is lovely Lori. I saw this on Patti's blog too.

I wanted to know if you are interested in having me copy the print you loved on my blog. If you are email me with your address and I will send you a copy.

Hugs!
Nancy

Anonymous said...

I love that. I'm glad you feel up to creating again. You have talent and I love your style. Branching out is a good thing after all variety is the spice of life.

Victorian Lady said...

LoriLOO...where are YOU? I was doing a painting tonight...a completely random one so that my niece could make something with me and you popped right into my head! I haven't heard from you in forever and I miss yoU! :)

You told me you were going to create this winter...how is it going? I hope you are taking some time out for yourself! :) Remember, tomorrow will come whether you create something or not...and wouldn't tomorrow be prettier if you created something today? :)

Anyway, big HUGS to you! Just checking in on my CA friend! :)

Mere