Thursday, October 9, 2008

Happy October!


Well this is my favorite month! I love the exact time the weather turns cold and sweaters are brought out, I love the autumn leaves ( What little So. California has), I love sprinkle and rain showers and driving slowly in the rain puddles, I love my umbrella, I especially love to open my Picture window in the front room and see the stormy skies!

This is all my happy October Joy. I found this beautiful picture on the images search taken by Gene Burch Hmm very lovely indeed!

This is what is helping me get through this current rough patch. What do you love about October, Fall, or anything for that matter?

Blessings,

Lori

4 comments:

pchickki said...

What I love about October is that my first son was born in October and my first granddaughter was born in October.

I to love the change of colors on all the trees and the brisk air.

Hope things settle down for you soon my daughter.

Love You
Mom

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry to hear your having a rough time. Remember you have lots of love and support. More than that you have the word of the Lord in your head. He's your conscious say you can do this, I gave you what you need to get through this just trust. When it comes to my depression, I do lots of self talk and be okay with that I can't keep up with everyone but I can do it.

Hugs and Blessings,
Vickie

Fete et Fleur said...

Hi Lori! It's been awhile. My life has been topsy turvy for the last two months. I'm trying to catch up on my blogging. Hang in there. You have such a wonderful supportive family. Truly you are blessed. The photo is beautiful.

Hugs!
Nancy

Victorian Lady said...

Hi Lori! :) Thanks for the visit and sweet words! You are welcome anytime! I can't wait to see the results of your reawakening! :)

October is my favorite month of all. Our "song" is called October. Fall is my favorite season, Halloween my favorite holiday. Lillian was born on the 14th. Good stuff :)

Mere