Monday, September 29, 2008

Family Reunion! Oh The Pure Joy!

We have been so blessed to be reunited with our Dear Brother and Sister from Washington, An my Wonderful Mother (in law) from Oregon. We really don't consider ourselves in laws because we are truly closer than that, but for the sake of my friends out here I will make the distinction.

Here are some fun pictures!
The Brothers reuinted Labor Day weekend, It had been almost 3 years! Too Long
Along came the Mother who sat ride beside him (okay little miss muffet!)
My Mostly Grown nephew, WHO ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mom and Baby
Sure to be best Friends! They played all night together, We didn't even know they were here!
Cuddling between Auntie and Uncle A Bree and Donovan Sandwich! Can you see the Garbarino in them?
Such a Dream to have them lounging in my living room! I really really really love having my family around! Now we need to Get David and Lisa here and It would all be complete!

I love you guys so much!

I am truly Blessed

Lori

4 comments:

pchickki said...

I am so happy that you are together again. Yes, all you need is David and Lisa but they come to CA often so you will get the chance to experience that. I am so wishing I could be there too. You have been apart for toooooo long. Love the pictures. Love the kids. Love You
Mom

Celestial Freak said...

Wonderful pictures! Thanks for sharing Lori!

Celestial Freak said...

Good too to see that Bri's face is healing really well. Poor thing was so swollen the last time I saw her.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to see you so happy! Love the family pics.