Sunday, September 14, 2008

Out Of Towners

Boy the last couple of weeks have been fun and CRAZY!!! One weekend my brother and sis in Law came from Las Vegas with my niece and her friend, We had the Best time. We went looking at old Houses in Downtown paradise. and we made homemade Sundaes. We wen to Downtown Disney for the first time! LOVEEEEE ITTTT!

Then the next weekend my other Brother in law moved here from Washington to go to Westminster Seminary! Oh it was such a wonderful reunion! I can hardly put it in to words. We stayed up late and just really enjoyed each others company, Then on Monday Laobor Day we had the Pleaseure of taking him to his new temporary home (until Mica and the Kids join him).




We are so happy to have them back in S. California and look forward to wonderful times together! We are anxiously awaiting the Arrical of My sweet sister in law and and the Kids. I can't wait to snatch those kiddies up for awile and just love on them!




Aside from my own child, There is nothing I love more than my Neices and Nephew!

Blessings

Lori

2 comments:

pchickki said...

So excited for the brothers!!! This has been my dream. Now if we could get David down there for a visit that would be really neat!

Well Mica is leaving on the 16th and we are heading your way on the 17th. Wouldn't it be funny if we saw Mica on the way there? HA!

See you next weekend ! Can't wait!
Love
Mom

Celestial Freak said...

Swwet post! I love the photo of your hunny and Tony.

Th family pic you osted I took of them... that was kind of fun to see it pop up here.

I miss them all terribly, but I know God will do great things with Tony in seminary.