Saturday, March 8, 2008

The Love of a Good Friend.....Part 2


Here is a recently published picture of Helen Keller and her beloved teacher Ann Sullivan, You can just see the connection between these two wonderful people. This photo was in the possesion of a family that used to vacation with the Kellers in Cape Cod it is dated 1888.

Without my friends I would not be who I am today. Friends come in every shape and size, They are all packaged differently, some are aquaintances, some are In laws. Some are in your life forever and some only for a season. These relationships need to be handled with care.

To all my friends New and Old, Thank you giving me a peice of you, You have made a Difference

XOXOX

Lori Garbarino

3 comments:

Fete et Fleur said...

I saw this picutre and thought it was wonderful! Thank you for sharing it on your blog.

Nancy

Anonymous said...

I like what you have to share about friends. The phot is special.

pchickki said...

So have you my Lori Loo
Love You
Mama Chickki