Sunday, March 9, 2008

Out of the Mouth of Babes!


Some time ago, My son made a comment about me being chubby, which I am, however I perfer to look at it as MORE TO LOVE or MORE TO HUG , anyway I calmly responded that CHUBBY IS PRETTY TOO!

Well today I was giving Donovan a lesson on being a Great Husband like his Daddy and he said to me "Chubby is pretty So you are the Chubbiest Mom I could ever have" Oh my goodness I laughed so hard!

Then he said and" Daddy is the Chubbiest DAD I could ever have too" He will always complements us both because in his little heart it is already important for him to be fair.

What a Gift I have been given!

My son is the CHUBBIEST SON I COULD EVER HAVE TOO!
XOXO

Lori Garbarino

6 comments:

pchickki said...

Don't forget...chubby is, is chubby does!
Ha ha ha ha
That's my Donovan
Love you all
Mama Chickki

Raechelle Ivy said...

When I got divorced my ex husband told me that I would have to get skinny again so I could find someone to fall in love with me.
That hurt!
But my response was, "No I will find someone who will love me as I am."
And I did. And I love it because he is "Chubby" too!

Anonymous said...

Oh my sweet friend, What counts is on the inside!!! And your beautiful in and out!!

Love,
Jeannene

Doreen Frost said...

Greetings Lori...Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving me a lovely comment. I'm so sorry I'm just getting back to you...my computer was down. Your blog is just beautiful..love the background...

ps...I've added you to my blog list. Have a wonderful evening.

Blessings,
doreen

Lori said...

Lori, your son sounds just precious...what a wonderful gift he must be to you and your husband...thanks ever so much for popping over to visit me:)

Fete et Fleur said...

What a doll Lori! You must be so proud.

Hugs! Nancy

P.S. I don;t have a picutre of the barette in my hair. Maybe I'll take one now and post it. I'll let you know.

Blessings!