Thursday, March 6, 2008

The Love of a Good Friend......


I am so thankful for the good friends I have in my life. There is nothing like a great conversation with real Boos em Buddy or a Kindred Spirit. I am fortunate to have more than one such friend. As a matter of fact I just got off the phone with one of my most closest, safest, lovingest, best friends on this earth and She is a great friend. She never boasts, and always builds you up. She is a nurturer, a keeper of the heart, she always thinks of others and she is a gentle spirit. I can not get in to words what she means to me. She knows who she is or she will when she reads this.

I also have a newer friend That understands me and hears my heart. I appreciate her so much.
God has used her to remind me of the Joy of my Salvation and has also shown me through her to appreciate such a wonderful and special upbringing and to be proud of my spiritual roots. I have long awaited another great spiritual friendship and I feel blessed by it.

All of us need love and need to be loved by someone, I encourage all who read this to seek your heart and remember a friend or two that you love and reach out to them, Maybe your friend and you haven't talked in a while because life has gotten in the way. Call them up and let them know how much they mean to you. It will only brighten your day and lighten your heart.

I also want to encourage you all to heal old friendships if you can, One of my oldest friendships that was thought to have been lost, has now been renewed, I am just sad it took us 7 years to heal.

The love of a good friend is priceless!

Hugs and Kisses

Lori Garbarino


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are the best my friend and my best friend.
I love you so much.

Anonymous said...

This is so beautiful Lori!! How beautifully said too. I don't think I could of said it better if I tried. You are a blessing to those around you, and a very faithful friend..."I can see this in you!!"

Love,
Jeannene

Doreen Frost said...

Hello Lori. Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving me such sweet comments. I apologize for taking so long to stop by and visit you...we have had a lot going on here recently.

Love your blog..your background is just beautiful.

Blessings,
Doreen