Thursday, September 30, 2010

Resistance is Futile!

After a long hot day, Little Man came home and completed his homework and had PB&J dinner with Me, then came bath time, He decided to take a long leisurely bath time in which he played with his titanic model, sang songs and talked continuously about everything.......... A perfect night right?


WRONG!!!!!!!!


My little man got out of the bath and came to hug me while I was on the computer, awww so cute, I reach back to hug him and what do I find?????



DRY HAIR!


I was instantly not happy...... I mean what in the world he only got the top of his hair wet?  so I herd him back into the tub, ever so reluctantly I might add, and I spot check the soap bar and what do I find?


A DRY SOAP BAR!

Oh, My Goodness, this kid soaked in a puddle of mud and tried to pull one over on me..... Can you imagine what his Teacher might have thought tomorrow as she passed him..... PEEEEEE UUUUUUUUU!!!!

So I hosed him down and gave him a good scrubbing, now he is all shiny and new!!!! My little stinker is a Pigpen!

Now here is the truth, This kid makes me giggle! he is so funny, he is everything I have ever wanted clean or dirty...... Sometimes it's almost hard to scold him..... He is just too Funny!


Blessings

Lori



2 comments:

pchickki said...

I just love the stinky little pigpen....what was he doing in the tub so long? I guess he got so involved with everything else he forgot to actually take a bath! That is funny ha ha hee hee ha ha

cherry said...

Thanks so much for coming by my way! LOVE your blog...of course love those cherries. cherry