Sunday, September 26, 2010

A New Phase...........


I am starting a new phase in my life, I am getting my own apartment and will be moving on November 5th, My son and I are so very excited! This has been one tough year but God has not left me nor has he forsaken me! Thank You Lord Jesus! Here is what I am looking forward too.


Independence - I have never lived on my own, so this is really exciting and By God's grace and my hard work I can afford it.


Peace - My own sanctuary..........ah priceless.


My Art - Back to my Art...... I have missed it so much and I really can't wait to see how it will look since I've had so many ups and downs!


Here is one of my ATC cards...... It's not my favorite but I have missed creating so bad it almost looks cute to me.


You all get to take this journey with me! Won't this be so fun?


Blessings


Lori

3 comments:

pchickki said...

Fun for sure my daughter. I am so excited to hear you want to get back into your art.
I remember those cute paintings you did of a girl. And your ATC's are all so cute and don't forget about your Mother's dolls. Yes I am excited for you and I cannot wait to read your blog to see what you are up to and what creative ideas you have.

love you sweetie
Welcome back !!!
God Bless You

Anonymous said...

I like the ATC. I'm glad that you have some enthusiasm for this new journey Lori! I can't wait to see what is to come.

Unknown said...

welcome back sweet sister..looking forward to seeing you in your new refreshed life journey with sweet Donovan! Love you both..Mica