Wednesday, July 7, 2010

UNDER CONSTRUCTION AGAIN!


Okay, My blog is going under contruction again. From time to time I am able to enlist the help of my dear family in creating me a fun banner, My Dear Mother inlaw created this one for me which I truly love, But I have been wanting to use bright vibrant colors. So my Precious Wonderful Sister in Law ( when we truly speak of each other we don't use the in law) Mica is creating me a new one. stay tuned......




Alot has changed in my life over the last year and some of my last posts sparked some interesting responses. You can't please everyone right! so just as a highlight here are some of the changes in list form so you will se that I have so so much to talk about.






  • My mom died sort of unexpectantly August of 2009


  • I had weight loss surgery


  • My Marriage failed and I am seperated - recently trying to work it out-VERY HARD


  • The Stress of the above have taken its toll But God is Good


  • I am currenlty working in "Women's Ministry" which is an awesome dream.


  • I have been learning on Leaning on God and putting my WHOLE trust in him.


  • I have been forced to mature in ways I am shocked, weeding out toxic relationships, Humbly confessing my sins and asking for forgiveness and being forgiven.




So there you have it! I am excited! Let's let the discussions begin!





Blessings!





Lori





Please note: this page will not be used to single anyone out or be hurtful or caddy in any way, All descriptions are and will be taken out of my own personal journal and life experience. We are gonna Keep it clean Girls! I hope this will be fun, Uplifting and Empowering!













2 comments:

Unknown said...

Can't wait to be a part of your new life... May the old one pass on... as we move on. I love you very much and adore you. I can't wait to read more! Mica

pchickki said...

I love the way you are thinking Lori.
Toxic relationships? I love this. You are too kind

Yes, there are times we need to weed out the bad so the good can grow.

You are an amazing person and I am so excited to see you happy again.

There are plenty of toxic people out there and sometimes we just don't see it right away. They are like spiders drawing you into their web and then they eat you alive! It is satan, he comes in many disguises . Keep fighting sweetie, life is about to get better, after all you have God at your side :)

Love you Loriloo
Mom