Sunday, March 28, 2010

He Passed Me By........


My world has become a nightmare and I couldn't do anything to stop it. My best friend is not recognizeabe anymore. There is no love, there is no touch. our relationship is as parched as the driest desert. He looks right at me but doesn't see me. He is unmoved by my tears. I have cried an ocean over him and he looks right past it. I know him, I still see him... I feel his every thought, He fights the raw emotion, he cries but it's not over me, How devastating is that.... How hurtful can this get? His anger comes like a burst of a flame, his disgust written all over his face. he wants control but has lost it. He wants respect but I have none.

I have had no choice but to move forward. I still automatically think the best and then I am severly dispointed when there is no "best" or good to be found. There has been so many opportunities where something should have been said, But nothing comes out of that heart. It is not mine anymore. Why am I left hurting. I am pure, untouched I was happy, willing to meet life head on. instead I was cast aside, like my heart was nothing, There has been no real repentance, there as been nothing true.

Will it hurt forever, will I every know why? will I ever recognize him again. Will I ever silence my cry? All I really know is......

He really passed me by.

8 comments:

pchickki said...

My tears are flowing, my heart is breaking for you. I pray and soon those prayers will be answered. Keep your faith Lori. God has a plan .

I love you so dearly my daughter, my best friend.
Mom

Katrina Brown Photographer said...

Oh Lori, my heart is aching for you...... I'm thinking about you constantly with lots of love...

Anonymous said...

Lori, I'm so sorry tha life has become this struggle. It's hard when we don't understand why, but surely your faith will sustain you. You are in my prayers.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
pchickki said...

Anonymous people are cowards that is why they are anonymous!

Lets hope they never have to go through what you have been through in the past 6 months.

My message to Anonymous is this....
God have pity on your heartless soul Mr Coward!!!

Fete et Fleur said...

Dearest Lori!

I hadn't been to visit for awhile and your email this morning sent me over here to see what was happening. I had no idea. . . My heart is breaking for you and my prayers and too. May He envelop you in the warmth of His care, love and protection.

Hugs!
Nancy

Fete et Fleur said...

I meant to say my prayers are with you. I will visit Patti as well.

Nancy

Unknown said...

whoever that anonymous is... Let it be known that they are an ass and they don't have a clue! Someone that leaves a comment such as that is a sad person, with no life and has nothing better to do. LOSER!