Thursday, October 1, 2009

My Own Personal Retreat!

My Dear Momma passed away on August 17th, 2009 and while I know that she is in Heaven with our Lord Jesus Christ, I can't help but to feel sad for my loss and that of my families. The Lord is good and always in control! This last weekend I wen to my Brother and sisters house in beautiful southern California, to what I call my hilly retreat. We had the best time of talking, laughing, cooking, sleeping and resting. My darling sister pampered me and nurtured me and my little babe. I can't wait to return!


Here are babies are walking along on a nature walk. We saw
dragonflies, acorns, ducks, and a crane!

Here we are at the entrance to the Queen Califia maze/park.
The colors were so vibrant!

Here is The Queen herself upon the eagle!


Our Precious Freckles held up so well under the extreme heat! I love
This precious little soul! Thank you Lord for my
Precious Neice!



My handsome Little man, However did not hold up so well! poor baby!

I think he was praying this would sprout water!

He is loves his aunt Mica so much!

These two are never seperated!


I will share more soon!

Blessings,

Lori

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my, oh my !! I love these pics. I will always and forever cherish this awesom time we had...and look forward to many more. You are my star Sister. i love you and will always and forever be a shoulder of support to you and your family. I love you always. XOXO Mica

pchickki said...

Looks like my girls had a blast and I am so happy that you spent this time together.

The kids look a little hot.

You really needed this retreat Lori and I am so happy that Mica was there to help.

Love you muchessss