Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Day Two

Well I had my surgery yesterday, I felt pretty good! I was up and around better than I thought I would be. I really hate the pain meds, they make you loopy, It's great to know I won't become an addict! haha

Today I am a whole lot of pain, I went to the ER to make sure I didn't have anything really bad wrong, I am okay, the pain is because the surgery is done so close to my Diaphragm that it makes it extremely hard to breathe. I will keep you all posted, I am still really excited that I chose this!

Blessings

Lori

2 comments:

pchickki said...

I hope you are feeling better today, day three. I am excited for you Lori.
Love you sweetie
Mom

Anonymous said...

Thinking of you lots!!! Hoping you are feeling better and stronger each passing day. Praying, love and hugs..J