Sunday, May 31, 2009

I am having Weight Loss Surgery!


After many years of struggling with my weight I have decided to have the Lap band surgery to aid in weight loss. I am very happy with the decision and I am confident that I have a great plan and an awesome support system. I have the Best Husband ever and a wonderful son, I have awesome parents and My sister is my Rock! I have my wonderful and awesome Mother in Law, and my brother and sister in-law as well! God has given me an awesome family!

My surgery is scheduled for Monday June 8th.

Keep me in your prayers Please

Blessings

Lori

4 comments:

pchickki said...

I will be here cheering you on every step of the way Lori.

You can and will do this and next summer you will have blossomed into a beautiful butterfly.

I started my diet one year ago and I have lost most of the weight I intended to. I have changed my eating habits and am maintaining. The first month is hard but after that it becomes a new way of thinking about food. You can do this Lori and I am here for you 1000%

I will say a extra prayer on June 8th just for YOU sweetie.
Love You
Mom

Anonymous said...

Lori, I have confidence in you! I have two coworkers who went through this. They are having great success. I'll say a prayer for you too! Thanks for stopping by. It was very nice to hear from you!

tattered lace diary said...

Lori, I will be praying for you and want to wish you the best.
Love Nita

Anonymous said...

You know you have been on my heart and mind, sister!! You are most certainly in my thoughts and prayers at all time. You will be fine, cause we serve a mighty and faithful God!! He will be there with you and the dr. on every step of the way.

Please call me.

Love, Jeannene