Sunday, February 8, 2009

A Little Bit Of This and A Little Bit Of That!

Well, alot has been going on here.

Just last week when we arrived home from a long work day this is what we found on our Porch




Hmm Yummy! We don't know who they came from still to this minute, But We Thank God from them they were very yummy!


Here are pictures of my little place in the world, I sit in here in the afternoons or evening and create and listen to music.
Here are some of my atc Card Collection, I still have about 6 more to frame.

and last but not least here are a couple of pages out of my Doodle Journal, I have a thing for bugs, fairies, toadstools and raggedies! Put them together and what have you got? Rageddy Doodle-De Do's!

I also love the little Amish girls I drew! I am practicing I have a Special friend I am creating for and I want it to be just perfect!

4 comments:

Victorian Lady said...

Hi Lori! :)
SO glad to see you are doing well! Love your crafting area! And your bugs, shrooms, and Amish beauties! So adorable! :)

I used to live near Lancaster, love the Amish! Every time we're driving through PA, we make sure to visit. I love that simple life! Awesome Guy was making fun of me because we saw some working in a tobacco field and I wanted to get out and help! There is a lovely restaurant there too that has a HUGE gift shop/farmer's market and an even larger garden for you just to stroll through. Beautiful country too...all green, rolling hills. :)

Sorry I didn't write you back yet, but I am on facebook...I don't have much up there just yet...I was working hard to get all my prints up from last year. I'll go friend you now. :)

Hugs dearie! :)

Mere

pchickki said...

Well the cookie bouquet does look yummy!

I love what you have done with your little studio Lori. Can I say I am proud of you!

What you have done with your collection of ATC's is a great idea. I think I will do that with some of mine.

Your drawings are great! I cannot wait to see the finished creation.

Your ATC swap partner awaits you over on my blog . You have until the end of the week to get yours in the mail.

Love ya honey bun
Mom

Anonymous said...

Such cute doodles! Love the pics too. Looks like you have enough to keep you busy for awhile :)

Anonymous said...

I love what you have done with your studio!! I think you draw very well. I love them. Really like how you framed your ATC's!! Come over and help me get organized...hahaha!!

Love ya! J