Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Strength in the Struggle.

This week has started off good, I come face to face daily with the opportunity to have a angry and sad heart and yet I am finding Strength in my Struggle. Could this be me maturing? Does this mean that I will stay faithful not to sin against God and My piers. Oh God My Heart Cries out Please help me stay in this position and help me forgive those that trespass against me. !

I have also not allowed negative thoughts to enter in, Except for a week moment on Sunday, I have remained positive and have not allowed my self to make fun of me. This is big.

Humbly,

Lori

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We had a doosey of an Earthquake today and I am thankful the damage was small!

Hugs

Lori

4 comments:

pchickki said...

Glad you are safe.
Love you much
Mom

Also glad to hear that you are not making fun of yourself.

Anonymous said...

Hello Lori,

This is what Christ Thinks of you;

You made all the delicate, inner parts of my body
and knit me together in my mother’s womb.
14 Thank you for making me so wonderfully complex!
Your workmanship is marvelous—how well I know it.
15 You watched me as I was being formed in utter seclusion,
as I was woven together in the dark of the womb.
16 You saw me before I was born.
Every day of my life was recorded in your book.
Every moment was laid out
before a single day had passed.

(THIS IS SO AWESOME HERE);

17 How precious are your thoughts about me, O God.
They cannot be numbered!
18 I can’t even count them;
they outnumber the grains of sand!
And when I wake up,
you are still with me!

I was reading Psalm 139. I find this passage scripture so powerful and it completely sums it up for all who worry What Christ thinks about them or "If" he even thinks about them. But more then anything, how compelling to know "WE" are wonderfully made by him and "WE" are so important to him.

You are a "Treasure Lori"

XOXO~Jeannene

Victorian Lady said...

Hey Lori :)
Glad you are safe!
I don't really know what happened to you, but I have been betrayed by someone I thought was a friend before. Sometimes, there are just toxic people in this world and being around them poisons us. It doesn't mean that they'll never turn it around, but it also doesn't mean you have to sit and take it either. You can pity them for the troubles they have and go on with your life a healthier person. I'm thankful that my eyes have been opened to what really was, and it's my guess that later, you will feel the same way.
Anyway, that's my 2 cents from I can gather from what you said. If I'm completely off, please forgive me! I wish you TONS of happiness and love the whole butterfly symbolism thing...you are well on your way!

:)

P.S. Go make something! Right now Missy! :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Lori,

I'm glad you are safe. I'm also glad you are being gentle with yourself. We are to treat ourselves as treasures because we are the handiwork of a very brillant artist. I hope you can do that as you certainly are an exquisite treasure.