Sunday, July 20, 2008

A Journey through my Weight Loss, My 100th Post!!!

This is my 100th post! Yippeeee I have arrived. I just want say that I enjoy all of you and I am so glad to be a part of something so wonderful


I finally created my new blog dedicated to my upcoming journey through weight loss. I have picked a name and have posted on it. Please come by and check it out. Maybe you too will be inspired to make changes in your life, Let's get healthy from the inside out!

Blessings

Lori

4 comments:

Fete et Fleur said...

Hello sweet Lori! I'm so excited for you! I'm off to check out your new blog!!

Hugs!
Nancy

pchickki said...

Congratulations Loriloo!
Doesn't seem possible does it?

Ok I am on my way to your new blog

Love Ya
Mom

Anonymous said...

Lori...thank you for sharing your struggle. I also have struggled with my weight for most of my adult life. The fact that I am tall helps me carry the weight better. A year ago this month I had a complete hysterectomy. Prior to the surgery, I was extremely anemic and felt unwell and unable to be motivated to lose the weight. I am 50 years "young" now and a year later from surgery I feel the best I have in 20 years! My oldest son will be married in September, and for the past month I have joined a gym and have been eating smaller portions, etc. I have dropped a size (more inches then weight loss). I feel terrific! I know you will to!!! Please, if I can be of any help to you...just ask!
I will be back to visit often and look forward to sharing this journey with you.
Take care,
Debby

Anonymous said...

Lori,
It'sa me again, Debby. I just wanted to let you know that I have added your new blog to a new category on my blog called..."Inspirational People". I plan to visit your blog daily so that we can motivate each other and anyone else who visits your blog.

Take care,
Debby