Sunday, June 8, 2008

Mothers Day swap part 2

I got the last of my Mothers Day ATC swap a few weeks ago, But I have been under the weather, Sorry Girls, I am so happy to share these with you!

Up First,




Sherry From My Mothers Daughter made this beautiful 3d ATC, My scanner does not do this justice, It is so beautiful. Thank you Sherry, I look forward to seeing more of your work!

Next: "Lost in the Doodles" By Cookie @ The Cookie Sheet


I have to say Thank you to Cookie for making this just for me, I was and still am tickeled pink to have this card personalized by you, Thank you again, I plan on doing the same in the future because It mean't so much!

She even sent it along with these beautiful note cards!


I was so blessed and incredibly humbled to be apart of such a wonderful Swap with these extremely talented ladies! Thank you Vickie again for hosting this!

Blessings

Lori Garbarino

4 comments:

pchickki said...

Ok I see you changed you background without my help. Did Mica call you or did you do it on your own? You did a good job Lori.

Love You
Mama Chickki

Fete et Fleur said...

Lovely little ATC's. I'm sorry to hear you are not feeling well. I'll be praying for a quick recovery!

Hugs!
Nancy

Anonymous said...

Love your Background!!! And your ATC also, it is so nice to see what you received for Mother's day. I hope you are feeling well and hope to hear from you soon!!

XOXO~Jeannene

nancy said...

Lori, this is my first time to visit your blog, too. I didn't have the URL until I got your email just now. It looks great. I'm happy to see you are in touch with Cookie. She is a very good friend of mine, too. Nancy