Saturday, June 14, 2008

I have been tagged and that means that YOU must learn some trivial information about me. My sweet Mother In Law Pattie @ Treasure Barn Blog has prompted me to share 7 random things about myself So here goes...

The Rules of the Tag Game: 1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog. 2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird. 3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs. 4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

1. I have been with my husband since a week after I turned 16.
2. I was afraid of having a boy because I didn't know what to do with 2 turntables and a Microphone. (hehehehe)
3. I love Chinese Food
4. I hate Feet! (except for my babies feet) a friend knows this about me and chases me around work with her shoes off.
5. I wasn't allowed to listen to Rock N Roll music when I was younger so I snuck it in on my dad's transister radio.
6. Before I met my husband I was in love with 2 of his best friends (not at the same time) interesting road to my soulmate!

7. My husbands and My song is Always and Forever, because everytime we got in the car to go on a date when we would turn the radio on this song was playing, Seriously EVERY TIME. even 2 x a night.

Funny, Hope you enjoyed.

My little Man graduated to a Wolf Scout today and I am beat. Turning in now I will update more tomorrow!

Blessings

Lori

2 comments:

Fete et Fleur said...

How wonderful that you have been with your husband so long. I love that!

Nancy

Anonymous said...

Love learning about you! Isn't it amazing how the important events in our lives happen. Congrats on being together so long.