Sunday, May 11, 2008

A Mothers Day Swap!

I had the extreme pleasure of participating in a Mothers Day Themed ATC Swap. This was only my 2nd one. I had a ball creating my ATC's but I have had an even more wonderful time receiving my new ATC;s from the other participants! I will showcase my first three received:

The very first one I received was from Vickie @ Whispers of Inspiration, Our Host.

Just look at this beautiful Artvelope! I just love it! It was made just for me!
Isn't this a Gorgeous ATC? I just love it! These were some of my most cherished moments as a mother of an infant! These quiet times are captured right here as a reminder of what is most important to a Mother.

Thank you Vickie for hosting this event and for the beautiful work as always! May you be richly blessed!

Next I received this from My very own MIL, Patti @ Treasure Barn, She truly is a Treasure!


Another gorgeous Artvelope!


Another Favorite memory for me was when my little one would climb all over me and I would flip him over and tickle him! Once again it is as if you all know my heart! Thank you Mom!

and now from Jane, One of our beginners, Which is hard to believe because she is right on the money!
This is such a clever envelope! Jane how did you come up with this? I just love this, Folks this Artvelope is made out of a Magazine page! Very resourseful I am impressed and I want to try to make one my self! Thank You, Thank you, Thank you!

I just love this precious little girl and she is going up on my inspiration board!
An just look at this ATC! Jane you have a wonderful eye! This is gorgeous and will be treasured always, It truly is hard to believe that you are just begining, I look forward to your creations in the future! Thank you so much for participating!


There are three more on the way to me, and I am so excited, I can hardly wait! Hope you all enjoyed this as much as me.!

Lori

4 comments:

Victorian Lady said...

Cute cards Lori! And thanks for the comment too! Happy Mother's Day to you as well! :) I am finishing up a painting for my mom right now! Eek! She'll be here at 6, I better get back to it! lol

Mere

pchickki said...

Very nice Lori.
Yes, I love the envelope made from a magazine page. How clever is that?

Hope you had a wonderful day.
You phone call and your ATC means the world to me.
Love you
Mom

Anonymous said...

Lori,

I love all the these amazing ATC you received!! There are a lot of talented women out there for sure. You are very lucky to receive all of these beautiful Cards!!

I hope you had a lovely Mother's Day as well.
xo~Jeannene

Anonymous said...

Lori I'm so glad you like the ATCs! It's been fun. Of course, I must tell you again, how much I loved the ones you've created! Patti has offered to host and is thinking of father's day. I think it's a good idea and I need to let her know probably tomorrow as I really need to head off to bed. I hope you had a good Mother's Day.