Friday, May 23, 2008

God Has a Sense of Humor!





I believe God has a sense of humor! I also believe that he understands the times when parents look at their children and remember them from before. Donovan was just getting to the point where he is losing his baby fat, getting taller, articulating better and just growing up and looking more mature and I thought to my self OMGosh! My baby is growing up and I haven't soaked it all in. Then all of a sudden they lose a front tooth, and by the grace of God the next time you look at him he looks littler.



Then the other tooth falls out and WHAM! he looks like a baby again and he even sounds younger because he lisps and his little attitudey comebacks aren't as annoying, because his lisp is in the way!





I sigh a breath of relief because I have a little more time to soak it all up and enjoy him as a Little child longer!

Thank you Lord for this journey of Parenting, Every, every bit of it.

Lori

3 comments:

pchickki said...

Oh Donovan you look so cute.
SO did you leave your tooth under your pillow for the tooth fairy?

Wow, you are growing up my little Donovan. Grama loves you so much and I miss you so much. Thanks for sending me pictures of you.

Love You all very much
Grama

Unknown said...

ohhh that was so stinkin sweet. it ias all true. just gotta pinch those chubbery cheekies too !!! Love ya and miss you dearly, Mica

Anonymous said...

We really need to get a picture of Gabriel and Donovan together...the two boys who lost there two front teeth! Your Donovan is truly Adorable...

*I forgot, June 20 my mom and I will be at a wedding in that area, lets meet!! How fun would that be?!!

Hugs,
Jeannene