Wednesday, April 16, 2008

These are the Days

I enjoy this opportunity to meet wonderful people and artists, I love each and every blog I list on my link list,( if your not on my list yet hang tight because I have a new list to add) anyways, I am so excited because this has grown beyond my wildest imagination, I started Blogging as a way to connect with my sister in law Mica @ Garboodles Soup and I have now since realized I am doing it more for myself than ever and I have really found my Voice! Many people inspire me, so stay tuned you may find yourself as a Higlighted Blog Buddy! That being said.........


I have found a wonderful new blogging friend, Some of you may know her already. I was so blessed when I came across her page, She has Beautiful Children, Wonderful Heartfelt Stories, and She is a very Talented Artist. I WILL BE COLLECTING HER WORK!

Please take the opportunity to visit her blog and look at her artwork! My Most favorite one is Madame Bunny. She has a very wonderful story and I feel like Madame Bunny represents our roles as Wives to the tee. I just love this beauty!

Don't we look alike (I wish) hehe I just love her eyes they are so humble and steady!

She has a home with someone who loves her dearly, You really must go and read her story. She can be found at http://thevictorianlady.blogspot.com/

Mere,

Thank you so much for allowing me to post about you and your work. I look forward to getting to know you more!

Blessings

Lori Garbarino

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Oh I love her work, it is fabulous and so is she!!" I just met her too through you;-)) Thank you so much for posting about her work.

I love it too!

xoxo~Nene

Victorian Lady said...

Wow Lori! :)

Thank you so much! Your post is beyond sweet! I'm looking forward to getting to know you more too! :)

Mere