Sunday, April 27, 2008

My First Painting/Drawing!

I was totally impressed and immediately fell in Love with Madame Bunny, A creation Of Meredith @ These are the Days. Something just happened inside of me that made me yearn to create like this! So I left a comment to Mere about how much Loved MB and I mentioned that I have created, crafted and sewed all of my life but had never considered myself an Artist, and she ecouraged me to know that I already am an Artist and that I needed to Go for it!She is the one who told me about Suziblu, Who I totally am hooked on!and I can't leave out, My MIL and SIL Patti and Mica have been encouraging me for years to get creative again so here it goes!

My First painting!

What do you think?

Blessings

Lori

4 comments:

Fete et Fleur said...

Hi Sweet Lori,
She is lovely. Her expression is sweet and I love her dress. You need to keep going girl. Don't stop and let the creativity flow. You should carry a pocket journal and then you can draw anytime you want.

xx Nancy

Anonymous said...

Lori, I love it! It's so cheery. I agree, you need to keep going. I can't wait to see what else comes from your creativity!!!

pchickki said...

You know what I think.
Use your talent and have fun with it.
I love this painting...now what is her name?

Hugs
Mom

Anonymous said...

Wow Lori,

These painting are wonderful!! You are such a natural when it comes to this. (whatever is in your heart, you can do....)

Love you,
Jeannene