Thursday, April 3, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

I have been tagged for a Four in One Post, I love the Idea so here it Goes!

Four Films I'd Watch Again:

  • Persuasion
  • Enchanted
  • Pride and Prejudice
  • The Other Sister

Four Places I've Lived:

  • Buena park, CA
  • Anaheim, CA
  • North Las Vegas, NV
  • Las Vegas NV

Four TV Shows I Watch:

  • General Hospital
  • Run's House
  • Grays Anatomy
  • The Office

Four Things To Eat:

  • Tacos
  • Steak
  • Spagetti
  • Pizza

Four Places I'd Rather Be:

  • Nampa, Idaho
  • Oregon with my Patti
  • In the Mountains
  • Colorado

Four Friends I'm Taggin:

  • Nancy @ Fete et Fleur
  • Vickie @ Whispers Of Inspiration
  • Raechelle @ God's Promises Kept
}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}


Nancy @ Fete et Fleur posted a wonderful story about how when she was on her daily walk last week she couldn't wait to take her camera with her to take beautiful pictures of her neighbors tree, It was such a beautiful post and while I read it this old Legend came to mind, I couldn't wait to share it with you all!









An old and beautiful legend has it that, at the time of the crucifixion, the dogwood was comparable in size to the oak tree and other monarchs of the forest. Because of its firmness and strength it was selected as the timber for the cross, but to be put to such a cruel use greatly distressed the tree. Sensing this, the crucified Jesus in his gentle pity for the sorrow and suffering of all said to it: "Because of your sorrow and pity for My sufferings, never again will the dogwood tree grow large enough to be used as a gibbet. Henceforth it will be slender, bent and twisted and its blossoms will be in the form of a cross -- two long and two short petals. In the center of the outer edge of each petal there will be nail prints -- brown with rust and stained with red -- and in the center of the flower will be a crown of thorns, and all who see this will remember."

}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Happy Anniversary to The Garbarino's Of Marysville Washington!

We are Celebrating with you in a world that has Marriage all mixed up!







}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

I have a Praise Report! I had a wonderful day. I felt better today that I have in 6 weeks. I beleive I have turned the Corner and I am so excited!

Than you Lord!



}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Thank you Mom for tagging me today!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a lovely long Post..lol!! I got tagged too, I better get "crack en" uh...

I enjoyed all of them Lori, and reading everything you posted was very beautiful. Nice job. I am so happy you are feeling better day by day and more grounded in your health. I pray for you daily.

Love,
Nene

Jennifer Minick said...

hey! i have a blog now :)

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy for you. I love those days!! Love reading your tags. I'm going to have to give it some thought. Again glad for your corner, hugs!!

Vickie

Fete et Fleur said...

How Beautiful Lori! I didn't know this legend. I am so there with you an the simple living. My husband and I are trying to make some big lifestyle changes right know. We are in His hands and praying for the right direction.

Blessings!
Nancy

Fete et Fleur said...

P.S. I'll do the tag on Wednesday after my Giveaway and the Doll challenge. So pop on by then.

Have a beautiful Sunday!