Saturday, March 15, 2008

My Cup Runneth Over.....


I have been filled with such a yearning for the Lord, each day I am filled with the strongest desire to seek him, I am so blessed and I feel like having church everyday, I believe the Lord has filled me anew with his spirit and I can't keep it to my self! Each night I have fallen asleep to Praise and Worship and I wake up and turn it on.

Oh thank you Lord for this fresh infilling and may I remain a vessel of honor for thee!

Praise The Lord,

Lori

2 comments:

pchickki said...

What a lovely post Lori.
It is so good to have God in our lives, I agree.

Love you loads
Mom

Anonymous said...

I truly treasure those refreshing moments where he longs to show me things and I long to seek him and his word. I feel these moments, sometimes stronger though then other time. But, thank him for those "high times!!"

"But I always have him on my mind All the time!!!"

Love ya!
Jeannene