Sunday, March 23, 2008

Daily Dose Award!


Today I was scrolling through my Sister's Blog because I wanted to Show him Mica's Vintage Kitchen Scale and I found an Award that she gave me in January That some how I missed! Wow Mica Thank you so Much! What a great treat today ! I love you and I am inspired by you!

I would like to pass it on too, My Mother in Law Patti @ Treasure Barn, Jeanenne @ Love Conquers All and Jeanie @ Whispers of Inspiration, I truly appreciate All that you do and Say to Me, and I look to you for the Daily Dose.

Lori Garbarino

4 comments:

pchickki said...

Thanks for the award Lori.
I will take this Daily Dose and one each day after. I love you and I love your blog
Love
Mom

Doreen Frost said...

Hi lori...just wanted to drop in and say hello. I'm sorry I didnt get over here to wish you a Joyous Easter. JOYOUS EASTER!!!!!THERE, I'VE SAID IT :)

Congrat's on your award...YOU deserve it!!!

ps...so sorry I've not yet responded to your last email...it will be on the way this afternoon.

:)Blessings
Doreen

Anonymous said...

"THANK YOU..THANK YOU SO MUCH LORI!!"

This is so sweet of you to award me!! I hope you and your family had a Wonderful and Fantastic Easter!!

XOXO
Nene

Anonymous said...

Your such a sweetie! It's been so much fun to read your blog. I love some of the things you've given me to think about!

Vickie