Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Valentine Swap




I was able to participate in my first Valentine Swap hosted by Vickie @ Whispers of Inspiration. I have been unable to scan the card she sent me, But I remembered today she had actually posted it on her Blog. So without further Adoo Here it is! She is absolutely gorgeous! There is such detail, like the rhinestone necklace.




Thank you Vickie so much, She is perfectly me, it is as if you've known me all along. I am so amazed by her. I will be hanging her up right in front of my work table.

Lori


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you like her. It was lots of fun! I saw your Disney pictures and it looks like you had a great time. I still really like my cards :) It's been fun visiting. I will be back!

pchickki said...

Oh what a pretty card. Vickie does such good work. I love her blog as I do yours.

This was so fun....we must do another one for Easter. What do you think?
Love You
Mama Chickki