Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Why I love blogging..



I love the Idea that we have a few minutes to put our thoughts down and reflect on our day, or this time in our lives, our pain and our Joy. I see blogging (especially among the wonderful Ladies I am meeting) as such a wonderful time to plug in to our life. I think we are all in the same boat so to speak, We have 900 things to do in an hour and whether we work from home,or work outside of home, WE ARE DEFINATELY WORKING. But there is a special time of the day when all our babies are tucked in bed and the house quiets down that we can actually hear what we are thinking. Our Auto pilot has turned off and here we are with ourselves, even if it is for 15 minutes. that is 15 minutes of peace. This is my time to "BE STILL AND KNOW THAT HE IS GOD"

I am so thankful for this time, not for selfish reasons, but for the time I have to regroup and put things in order, and plan out the day ahead. This is such a rewarding life and We have such an opportunity to rejoice, we can rejoice with each other, or by ourselves, or straight with God.

As I lay down tonight to go to sleep, I will hear the soft breathing of my precious son and the not as soft breathing of my husband and I will know that I am not alone and that I am truly Blessed.


Ladies take sometime and breathe each night, Tomorrow will be here sooner that you think.

Much love and inspiration

Lori

1 comments:

pchickki said...

Nice post Lori.
You are so sweet yet funny!
Love You
Mama Chickki