Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Seasons..................

It's that time of year again that we anxiously await Summer to quit and Autumn to begin, It takes a long time for the heat to leave some years.

Things have been very crazy around here and and VERY Challenging. But God is always Good and promises to always stay close, So we face each new challenge and try to remember to breathe.

What are all of you up to? I have missed my blogging so very much and I have decided to pursue it again. When I began blogging 5 years ago life was so much simpler, But I wouldn't necessarily go back. so I will pursue my passion and make time for the things that move me.

Blessings

Lori

1 comments:

pchickki said...

Promise?
I miss reading your blog.
You are such a strong women and I am so proud of all you have achieved this past two years.
Your person...always :)