Saturday, February 13, 2010

CHANGES..........


Hello Everyone, I have been gone too long! So when I started this blog it was with the intention of sharing my art and connecting with artists in the bloggy community, I have done that and met some of the most wonderful people in the world, but this blog has become much more than i could have imagined. It truly has become a journal of Faith, Family, and Friendship. You have shared in my life's ups and downs.

As most of you know my precious Mommy died August 17th 2009. I am still left with a gaping hole that was just for her, but knowing she is in heaven and no longer suffering means everything to me.

Just as I thought life couldn't get worse, it absolutely did, and now I find myself in a really scary place looking at the unknown. I am unable to share details, but what I can share is the Grace of God!

As my life has started to what I call "unravel" God has been right there by my side, everything is really up in the air and I am reminded to "Be still and see the salvation of the Lord" and that he has a plan for me and he will fight my battles..........Now don't get me wrong I have been a HOT MESS of emotions ranging in ANGER, DEPRESSION, OBSESSION AND PURE SORROW. But the Lord thru his word and prayer is changing my heart little by little.

I am now a the point that I don't even want my "Old" life back, because anything less than pure worship in all that I do and all that I am is no longer acceptable.

As I am not sure of what is to come, what I am sure about is that as I seek God in sincerity and truth, I will have the life I want and he will pull me through.

Be encouraged today, for there is someone greater than I and He loves you more!

We are Fearfully and Wonderfully made!!!!

Blessings

Lori Garbarino

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Amen Sister,We are Fearfully and Wonderfully made!!!! I love you so and you KNOW we are here for you through thick and thin.The Lord will make it all well and His loving hands will comfort you in His time.So good tat we have been connecting. Talk to you next week. Love always yours, Mica

pchickki said...

I am so happy to see you back and please stay here with us, the friends that love you dearly.

God will pull you through this and more. He works in mysterious ways and he has a plan for you Lori. It may not seem like it is what you wanted but it his will and it will be done. Keep your faith and know that we all love you dearly forever>>>>>>>>>>>
Love you my daughter
Mom