Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I Might be going to Manteca!!!!

Jason Upton will be at a church in Manteca Ca in may and I am so excited!!!!!! I am trying to plan a trip with the Girls and I plan to Hook up with Jeanenne from Love Conquers All ( Don't y'all Miss her???)

If the Girls can't go then My Hubby just may take me. He knows how important it is to me. #1 I love Jason Upton's Music and #2 We are both looking forward to visiting Jeanenne and Ty and the Kids, I am sure our kids will get along well with each other!

So Pray Pray Pray!

Blessings

Lori

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"YOU MY DEAR...., have got me soooo HOOKED on Jason Upton!!!!" WHAT AN ANOINTED WORSHIP ARTIST!! Just what we need more of!!! I am so excited to see him with you guys if you do come this way..."What a Blessing from God!!" :) Jeannene

Anonymous said...

Have fun! I hope everyone gets to go and have a good time.

pchickki said...

You lucky duck! You are so blessed to be able to go see him.
When will you be going?
Love ya
Mom