Sunday, July 6, 2008

Oh The Love and Support of a Sweet Sister in Christ!

A couple of weeks ago I came home to a beautiful package sent to me by non other than my dear friend Jeanenne@ Love Conquers All. It was ornately wrapped and had a beautiful card. my pictures do not do it justice but from the Bottom of my heart I was so very blessed and Thankful for this wonderful thought. This post is really over due and for that I am sorry. I have had a hard couple of weeks but thinking about this has made me feel so happy.

Here are some pictures!


Jeanenne, you have no Idea how pretty this makes me feel, (which I really struggle with). Thank you again for your Love and support, Darling Girl!


Much Love

Lori

IN HER SHOES


Also,

Please check out Jeanenne's other blog that she co authors with a Wonderful Newcomer, Gina, this blog is filled with More than Chicken soup for your Sole! It has blessed me Richly,

Blessings

Lori

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Lori,

I am so blessed to have you as such an uplifting friend! It was so my pleasure to send this to you, because you are such a true blessing to me.

Thank you for posting about "In Her Shoes" you are the sweetest. I enjoyed seeing the apron on you. I am so glad you love it;-))

Love you,
Jeannene

Fete et Fleur said...

Hello Miss Lori!

I love the apron it is adorable and it was a wonderful of Jeannene to send it to you! Thank you so much for the sweet comment you left me. I think the world of your beautiful family.

Blessings!
Nancy

P.S. Your hubby and you are in my prayers!

pchickki said...

Lori, I really love your new look. It is so soft and quiet.

So you like old building too huh? Isn't the old hospital interesting? Wouldn't you just love to explore it?

I can't wait to see the inside.

Love Ya
Mom

pchickki said...

Oh by the way that apron is so pretty!
You look so cheery in pink!

How very nice of Jeannene

Love ya
Mom

Anonymous said...

What a sweet apron. I just love it. How nice of Jeannene to send it. She's such a generous lady isn't she. I love the soft look you have for your blog. I think it suits you well.