Monday, June 23, 2008

A Mud Bath!

It has been unusually hot here in So. Ca and we have spent most of our time inside, but around 8PM It has cooled off enough to allow Donovan to run through the sprinklers. He is having a ball, The sprinklers in the front yard are the best.

There is a spot that floods a little and gets really muddy, I truly believe that Mud is magnetic because it doesn't matter where we are Donovan is drawn to it. In my Graduation post there is an awesome picture that show Donovan's mud-stache I don't know where he got it but it's in my favorite pic of the day. Anyway look what happened last night!




What a fun evening my little piggy had!

Blessing,

Lori

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Looks like fun!!" I believe you I was there over the weekend and it was 108! It was also that in the "valley" where I live, Also "Van Nyues" That is were we were. (I know I just spelled that wrong)..but I am off to bed..(I have a good excuse..lol!)

Love,
Jeannene

pchickki said...

Howfun. He looks so happy and mischeivious! Little stinker
Love You
Thanks again for sharing all the pictures with me Lori
Hugs
Love You
Mom

Anonymous said...

I remember when my kids were young and had to do that. They had more fun and I had more sand in the house than outside! I hope all of you are enjoying the summer. I know you're a busy lady, but if you get a moment stop and see my latest project. How is your painting coming?

Raechelle Ivy said...

OH WOW!!! I remember one time when I was a kid, my mom, brother, and I were cleaning out the flower beds in the front yard...it turned into a HUGE mud fight!!! We were in the front yard so they whole neighborhood saw us! Then the UPS man came along and my mom was so embarrassed. I ended up with an ear infection!
Great summer memories!!!!