Sunday, April 20, 2008

I am Addicted to Blogging!

Hello, My name is Lori, and I am a Blog-a-holic, Yes it's true my friends, I am addicted to blogging, This is not my only addiction, however this is the biggest one right now!. I have Laundry piling up, dust collecting, a Garage to wipe out of existstance, and a Wonderful swap to do (The highlight!)



So my dear friends I have to impose some ground rules for my self, before dear ol Hubby has to have the talk. He is very supportive, and is really happy I have met some wonderful artists and friends, I just want to make sure he stays that way. and Since I am the CEO of my home and I set the tone (hubby may think he does but in reality, If Mommy's not happy No One is).

Maybe it's just because the end of the school year is nearing , I don't really know but I am having a hard time keepin up!. So Don't be worried if you see me being a lookie - loo or if you don't see a post every day, It probably means I am still working on the Laundry!



Also quick Prayer request! I need God's strength to battle my food addiction. I need to shed about 30lbs, The heathy way and I am already Obsessing about what I can't eat!

ONE DAY AT A TIME!!!

Love and Blessings to all

Lori

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Me too!! I have been quite busy too these day girlie;-))

I understand completely...

*You are in my prayers too about the last request. Just Remember;

I can do all things THROUGH him/Christ who strengthens me.
Philippians 4:13

Have a great day!
xoxo~Jeannene

Anonymous said...

I understand! I've slowed down some on the blogging but it seems to go in spurts too. As far as prayers, I'll keep you in mine. Nene is right through him all things. I understand that addiction too!

Cathy ~ Tadpoles and Teacups said...

What a fun little Civil War tour you provided. Those dresses are just amazing.
Nice to "meet" you!
Cathy

pchickki said...

Lori keep it up and it will never get behind. Save your blogging for the a goal to reach at the end of your "Chores". Just tell yourself that you cannot blog until the chores are finished. Then you will have something to work towards...you know what I mean ?

Take control of your will power for the eating thing. Think about that baby you want. Do you want a baby more than a hamburger or fries? Hey, sweeting I am struggling too but I swear I am going to start my exercise program tomorrow. Remember...we are doing this together okay.

Love the song and wish I had been there to hear his beautiful voice.

Love you guys
Mom

Raechelle Ivy said...

I love what your Mom-in-Love said, "Do you want the baby more than the burger?" I need to listen to that!!!