Tuesday, November 13, 2007

My Creative Weekend



This weekend I had a wonderful time visiting with my wonderful Mother-in-Law. Sunday we spent the whole day together and had a great opportunity to create.

Patti (MIL) has just recently started to collage and create artist trading cards and Has passed down some of her wisdom to me. We are a blessed creative Family you see, I sew, scrapbook,embroider, crochet and etc, Patti collage's, sculpts, makes jewelry, and stationary, My Sister in Law Mica is a premier artist in Washington which includes, doll making, collaging scrapping and sewing, My other Sister In Law Lisa scrapbooks, sews, and is an interior decorator (you show see her home). Patti's sons are extremely creative also, David works with wood, D'Angelo is a drummer, and Tony is a writer and guitar player, Can you imagine our children?


We have a singer~Asheley, chef~Melissa, crafter~Angie, ship builder/writer~Donovan,pianist/drummer/drawing artist~Vinnie, and our little Bre sews, draws, cooks, and writes.

What a wonderful family!

2 comments:

pchickki said...

Nice take on the family right down to Lisa being an interior decorator.

Love this collage

Victorian Lady said...

This is BeAuTiFuL!!!! :)

Mere